Monday, February 17, 2020

MGMT Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 7

MGMT - Assignment Example As a leader, I see it as a challenge to make everyone understand that the goals we are working on are for the good of everyone. I must work with people who have different opinions in order to find a common line with them where we can meet halfway so we can achieve our purpose. I also need to make people feel happy and satisfied as we work on our goals so they would be more willing to follow the visions I see as a leader. Moreover, it would help them become better workers if they are happy with what they are doing. I do not see failure as a challenge since it is not an option for me at all. Once I get people to willingly and happily follow me, success would almost be at hand. I firmly believe in the behavioral theory of leadership since I see leadership as a skill, not just something a person is born with. Since it is a skill, it can be learned, enhanced, and perfected through practice and experience. By believing so, I will treat my followers as potential leaders so they will respect me both as a person and as a leader. Leadership is not just a rank, but it is a character at work and one that can be

No comments:

Post a Comment